Regular maintenance on your roof can identify potential problems and solutions to reduce the chances of a costly repair being required.
Your roof should be checked at least once a year and any necessary repairs carried out to avoid long term damage and re-roofing.
Regular maintenance includes:
- Test and clean guttering and down pipes. Poor guttering can cause fascias to rot, allowing damp to penetrate external walls and enter your property.
- Regularly checks and repairs to chimneystacks. Erecting scaffold and re-building a chimneystack can be very expensive.
- Replace broken and missing slate/tiles.
- Regular checks and repairs to leadwork. Splits and cracks in leadwork can cause small leaks that can eventually become big leaks.
- Regular checks and repairs to flat roofs. This will ensure that your flat roof has the maximum life expectancy (on average 10-15 years)
Over the years we have built good relationships with a number of homeowners who require regular guttering and roofing inspections. This preventative maintenance provides reassurance that their roof is being monitored and any problems can then be dealt with to reduce the likelihood of costly major repairs.
A company who excel at the task that they undertake. When quotes are given all work is explained. When on site a check is made before any extra work is completed. Work is completed efficiently and a timescale is always given. I can thoroughly recommend this company as honest and trustworthy.Honest and trustworthy J.B Roebuck